ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification for transfers and posting of following Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) officers of Bs-19-20 with immediate effect and until further orders:
- Muhammad Irfan Wahid Bs-20, Collector, Collectorate of Customs Enforcement, Dera Ismail Khan is transferred and posted as Director, Directorate-General Intelligence and Investigation FBR, Rawalpindi.
- Engr. Habib Ahmad, BS-19, Director, (OPS) Directorate General of Transit Trade, Karachi is transferred and posted as Director, (HQ) (OPS), Directorate-General of Intelligence and Investigation-FBR, Islamabad.
- Muhammad Masood Sabir, BS-19, Director (OPS), Directorate of Customs Valuation, Peshawar to Collector (OPS) Collectorate of Customs Enforcement, Dera Ismail Khan. The officer is also assigned to look after charge of the post of Director. Directorate of Customs Valuation, Peshawar in addition to his own duties.
- Ms. Saadia Sheeraz BS-19, Additional Director, Directorate-General of Transit Trade, Karachi is transferred and posted as Director OPS Directorate-General Transit Trade Karachi.
- Asim Rehman Bs-19, Additional Collector Collectorate of Customs Hyderabad is transferred and posted as Additional Collector, Collectorate of Customs Islamabad.
The officers who are drawing performance allowance prior to issuance of this notification shall continue to draw this allowance on the new place of posting.
The above mentioned officers are requested to send charge relinquishment/assumption to FBR immediately after relinquishment/assumption of charge for record and further necessary action.