ISLAMABAD: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has issued notification for transfers and posting of following Pakistan Customs Services officers of BS-17-21 with immediate effect and until further orders.
- Ahmad Reza Khan (BS-21), Chief Collector KPK, Peshawar is assigned additional charge of Collector Customs, North, Islamabad.
- Abdul Qadir Memon (BS-20), Chief Collector (ops) Enforcement South is assigned additional charge of Director General (ops) Risk Management Karachi.
- Irfan Javed (BS-20) is moved from Collector Enforcement Quetta to Chief FBR, HQ, Islamabad.
- Muhammad Saquif Saeed (BS-20) is moved from Chief FBR HQ Islamabad to Director I&I Karachi.
- Khaleel Ibrahim Yousafani is moved from Director I&I Karachi and posted as Director Post Clearance Audit Karachi.
- Farid Khan Salarzai, Director (ops) Transit Trade Quetta is assigned additional charge of Collector (ops) Enforcement Quetta.
- Hafiza Aqsa Aslam (BS-17) is transferred from the office of Assistant Collector Enforcement Multan to the office of Assistant Collector Appraisement Faisalabad.