LAHORE: Collectorate of Customs Allama Iqbal International Airport (AIIA) Collector Usman Bajwa has issued duty roaster for Eidul Fitr holidays.
The following superintendents, appraisers and inspectors are hereby ordered to perform duty at AFU, Lahore for facilitation of export consignments and clearance of perishable and essential goods, medicines during Eidul Fitr holidays with effect from 2.5.2022 to 5.2.2022.
S. No. Name of Appraiser Name of Examiner Name of examination supt Date of Duty
1. Ansar Mahmood Sajjad Hussain Jafari Viqas Jilai 2.5.2022
2. Iftikhar Ahmad Butter Asim Abbas Zaidi 3.5.2022
3. Ansar Mahmood Aslam Niamat 4.6.2022
2. Munir Ahmad Nizai and Khalid Rashed Khan, Inspecial shall also perform duty in ICG section on alternate days along with above mentioned officials. The ICG gages/inspectors shall also perform duty during Eid holidays.
3. Shafaat Ali Mirza, Assistant Collector (Contact No. 0344 4423597) shall supervise the working of ICG and import sections. The user IDs of the officials may be managed in accordance of the duty roaster.
Export Duty & Night
- Attaur Rehman Tariq Jamshaid Shoukat 2.5.2022
- Raza Ali Sial 3.5.2022
- Syed Noman Ali 4.5.2022
- Rana Mohammad Sadiq 5.5.2022
Ms. Zahrain Bhaur Assistant Collector (Contact No. 0334 0149016) shall supervise the working of Sections.
- Asghar Purewal Tanveer Ahmed Virk 2.5.2022
- Shahid Ali 3.5.2022
- Asghar Purewal 4.5.2022
- Shahid Ali 5.5.2022
- Shafaat Ali Mirza, Assistant Collector (Contact No 0344 4423597) shall responsible the working of IMPO GPO Lahore.
- The Assistant Collector, Airport Traffic shall ensure that officers/officials shall remain present as per their duty roaster for passenger facilitation and enforcement related work.